Osteoarthritis and several recipes for healing it
The disease affects the bigger bones to which it ruins the bone structure, joints and the muscles connected to the bones. The most common cause of osteoarthritis are hormonal diseases, inflamed processes, traumas and similar. The most characteristic symptoms are pains during physical work, limited flexibility, and difficulties moving the joins. Treatment is complex. Herbal medicine is only used as a supportive method of healing.
– Mix 50 g of horsetail stems, 40 g of St. JohnвЂ™s wort, 30 g of birch buds and 30 g of blue spruce fruits.
Take 2 spoons of this mixture and boil in 600 ml of water for 5 minutes. Leave for 1 hour. Drain and drink 1 cup before meals 3 times a day.
– 60 g of marigold flowers, 40 g of elderberry flowers, 60 g of nettle leaves, 60 g of dandelion roots, 30 g of birch bark, 40 g of weeds roots.
Take 2 spoons of this mixture and boil in half a liter of water for approximately 3 minutes. Leave to leaven for 1 hour. Drain and drink 1 cup before meals, 3 times a day.
– 60 g of nettle, red clover and white birch leaves, 40 g of burdock, restharrow and sapunarka roots, 30 g of elderberry flowers and blue spruce fruits.
Take 2 spoons of this mixture and boil in 600 ml of water for approximately 5 minutes. Leave for 1 hour. Drain and drink 1 cup before meals, 3 times a day.
– 30 g of barberry roots, 60g of restharrow roots, 60 g of burdock roots, 60 g of agrimony, 50 g of yarrow, 30 g of sapunarka roots.
Take 2 spoons from the mixture and pour 500 ml of boiling water, boil for 5 minutes. Leave for 1 hour then drain and drink 1 cup before meals, 3 times a day.
– Take 100 g of dried and finely sliced oak bark, 150 g of crushed birch bark, 100 g of aspen roots, pour 1 l of water and boil for approximately 10 minutes. Leave for 1 hour, drain and take half a cup before meals, 3 times a day, add honey
The aspen is a part of the willow family and grows as a tree that can reach heights of up to 35 m. Its leaves, bark and buds are used. ItвЂ™s comprised of glycosides salicin and salipopulin. Often used as an antiseptic, antiarthritic and diuretic herb. Works well against rheumatism, spikes, sciatica, gout, hemorrhoids, cystitis, fever, etc.
Aspen tea is used for osteoarthritis made from its buds, which bloom in early spring, leaves and bark. Put 2 soup spoons of buds and leaves and 1 soup spoon of bark in 500 ml of water. Boil for 5 minutes, seal and drain after 15 minutes. Drink 1 cup before meals, 3 times a day.